You never thought it would come, but here it is! “Looking Over Your Shoulder” has now been published in Kindle format on Amazon:
Very cool to see my own book up!
What you can do to help
This may seem obvious, but I’ll lay it out anyway. All of these steps will help me to market “Looking Over Your Shoulder” and make it a success:
- Share it – share this blog post or the Amazon link with your friends and social networks. Tweet, post, share, plus, e-mail, or word of mouth. All are important ways to get the word out.
- Buy it – all sales on Amazon help to boost the books’ rankings so that it shows up higher on Amazon’s lists and recommendations. And, you know, I’d like you to have a copy! If you can’t afford the steep price tag ($3.99) then wait for a promo, or let me know that you would like to review it for me. I’ll make sure you get a copy.
- Read it – although the act of reading it won’t actually increase sales or visibility, reading it is sort of the whole point. And you can’t do the next steps without first reading it.
- Review it – post a review to Amazon.com, Shelfari, GoodReads, or whatever other book review site you participate in. It doesn’t have to be a four or five star review. Be honest. Post whether you liked it or not and what you might have liked about it. Reviews on Amazon.com help to increase its internal rankings.
- Share it again – now that you’ve read it, you can say more than “my friend wrote this book”. You can say “my friend wrote this awesome book and you have to read it!”
I’m looking forward to hearing from you after you have read “Looking Over Your Shoulder”!